Signores (Lords) di Mugiarro, 1442.
Granted to: Don Antonio Desguanech sives Inguanez
By: Alfonso I, King of Sicily and Malta
On: 1442 in Catania.
With Remainder to: His descendants by feudal tenure (Jure Francorum) in perpetuity.
List of Title holders:
2. Don Lanza Desguanech sives Inguanez, (d. 1498), 2nd Signore, sold fief to de Vaccaro.
3. Barone Pietro de Vaccaro, 3rd Signore, succeeded by his daughter and son.
4. Nobile Caterina de Vaccaro Falsone, 4th Signorina, succeeded by her daughter.
5. Nobile Agata Falsone Inguanez, 5th Signorina, succeeded by her son.
6. Don Tomaso Inguanez, 6th Signore, (c. 1571), succeeded by his son.
7. Don Vincenzo Inguanez, 7th Signore, (c.1596), succeeded by his son.
8. Don Publio Inguanez, 8th Signore, (c.1640), succeeded by daughter.
9. Contessa Brigida Inguanez, 9th Signorina, (c1662), succeeded by her daughter.
10. Conte Publio Inguanez, 10th Signore, (d.1742), succeeded by his son.
11. Contessa Maria Inguanez Tanti, 11th Signora, (d.1778), succeeded by younger daughter.
12. Contessa Giacobina Tanti Spiteri, 12th Signora, (d. 1783), succeeded by her daughter.
13. Contessa Margherita Spiteri Farrugia, 13th Signora, (d. 1812), succeeded by her daughter.
14. Contessa Anna Farrugia Ciangura, 14th Signora, (d. 1846), succeeded by her son.
15. Conte Angelo Ciangura, 15th Signore, (d. 1898), succeeded by his daughter.
16. Contessa Maria Ciangura Bugeja, 16th Signora, (d. 1923), succeeded by her daughter.
17. Contessa Marianna Bugeja Vassallo, 17th Signora, (d. 1973), succeeded by her daughter.
18. Contessa Maria Vassallo Said, 18th Signora, (d. 1991), succeeded by her son.
19. Principe Giuseppe Said, (1949-, 19th Signore di Mugiarro.
Heir: One of his children.
Articles relating to this title: