The Barony di Maccalibim, 1402.
Granted to: Milite Tomaso di Asti.
Title: Barone di Maccalibim.
By: Martin I, King of Sicily and Malta.
On: 1402 in Messina.
With Remainder to: His descendants by feudal tenure (Jure Francorum) in perpetuity.
List of Title holders:
1. Milite Tomaso di Asti, 1st Barone, succeeded by his son.
2. Milite Niccolo Lanza di Asti, 2nd Barone, succeeded by his son.
3. Milite Bartolomeo di Asti, 3rd Barone, (d. 1500), 3rd Barone, succeeded by his only child, a daughter.
4. Nobile Caterina di Asti de Bordino, (d. 1555), 4th Baronessa, sold fief to her aunt in 1538.
5. Nobile Giovanna di Asti de Mangione, (d. 1540), 5th Baronessa, succeeded by her son.
6. Nobile Lanza de Mangione, (c 1539), 6th Barone, succeeded by his son.
7. Nobile Pietro de Mangione, (c. 1572), 7th Barone, succeeded by his son.
8. Nobile Giovanni de Mangione, (d. 1644), 8th Barone, succeeded by son.
9. Nobile Luigi de Mangione, (d. 1657), 9th Barone, sold to the Knights of St John of Malta 1654.
Articles relating to this title: