Barons di Grua 1372.
Granted to: Milite Bobbhio di Bocchio.
By: Frederico III, King of Sicily and Malta
On: 1372 in Messina.
With Remainder to: His descendants by feudal tenure (Jure Francorum) in perpetuity.
List of Title holders:
1. Milite Bobbhio di Bocchio, 1st Barone, succeeded by his son.
2. Milite Corrardo di Bocchio, 2nd Barone, succeeded by his son.
3. Milite Enrico di Bocchio, 3rd Barone, succeeded by his son.
4. Milite Corrardo di Bocchio, (c. 1490), 4th Barone, succeeded by his daughter.
5. Elvira di Bocchio Psinga, 5th Baroness, sold fief to the Knights of St John of Malta 1541.
Articles relating to this title: