Barons di Fiddien (cr: 1516)
Don Francesco de Torres, Ambassador to Brussels, he was granted portions of the fief of Fiddeni “, in sussidio di dote alle sue figluole, gli fece concedere dal Vicere’ alquante salmate di terreno in quest’ Isola, dal feudo del Fiddeni per lui, e suoi successori in perpetuo”.
Granted to: Don Francesco de Torres, Ambassador to Brussels.
Title: Barone di Fiddien.
By: Charles I, King of Sicily and Malta, V, Holy Roman Emperor.
On: 1516 in Palermo.
With Remainder to: His descendants by feudal tenure (Jure Francorum) in perpetuity.
List of Title holders:
1. Don Francesco de Torres, Ambassador to Brussels, 1st Barone, succeeded by his son.
2. Don Francesco de Torres, 2nd Barone, (c. 1523), succeeded by his son.
3. Don Sebastiano de Torres, 3rd Barone, succeeded by his son.
4. Don Giovanni de Torres, 4th Barone, (c. 1567), succeeded by his son.
6. Dona Geronima de Torres Veneziano, 6th Baronessa, (c. 1635), succeeded by her son.
7. Nobile Lazzaro Veneziano, 7th Barone, (c. 1651), isucceeded by his son.
Articles relating to this title: