Signors di Duemes, Chalkia e Chamira.
Granted to: Milite Salvo Imbroglio.
By: Frederico III, King of Sicily and Malta
On: 1372 in Messina.
With Remainder to: His descendants by feudal tenure (Jure Francorum) in perpetuity.
List of Title holders:
1. Milite Salvo Imbroglio, 1st Signore, (d. 1398), succeed by his son.
2. Milite Thomeus Imbroglio, 2nd Signore, succeeded by his son.
3. Milite Salvo Imbroglio, 3rd Signore, succeeeded by his son.
4. Milite Tomeo Imbroglio, 4th Signore, succeeded by his son.
5. Milite Salvo Imbroglio, 5th Signore, succeeded by his son.
6. Vincenzo Imbroglio sives Imbroll, 6th Signore, (c. 1530), sold fief to the Knights of St John of Malta.
Articles relating to this title: