(de Perrollo) Barons di Buonochale, Beberrua e Buleben (cr: 1463).
Granted to: Milite Johannes de Perrollo.
By: John I, King of Sicily and Malta.
On: 1463 in Catania.
With Remainder to: His descendants by feudal tenure (Jure Francorum) in perpetuity.
List of Title holders:
1. Johannes de Perrollo, 1st Barone, (d. 1504), 1st Barone, succeeded by eldest son.
2. Cologero de Perrollo, 2nd Barone, succeeded by his brother.
3. Vincenzo de Perrollo, 3rd Barone, (d. 1508), succeeded by his son.
4. Gio Filippo de Perrollo, 4th Barone, (d. 1527), succeeded by his son.
5. Vincenzo de Perrollo, 5th Barone, succeeded by his son.
6. Carlos de Perrollo, 6th Barone, sold all interests in Malta to the Knights of St John of Malta c. 1560.
Articles relating to this title: