List of Ancestry completed.
The ancestry of two brothers, the Conte Tyler Sant Fournier, Contino Fournier, (1997-, and the Conte Connor Sant Fournier, Baroncino de Pausier, (1999-.
2. Conte Stephen Sant Fournier, (1965-, 9th Conte Fournier, 9th Barone de Pausier, Hereditary Conte Palatine Sant of the Papal City and the Holy Roman Empire.
3. Rita Anna Mackay, married 1995.
4. Conte Alfred Sant Fournier, (1944-2002), 8th Conte Fournier, 8th Barone de Pausier, Hereditary Conte Palatine Sant of the Papal City and the Holy Roman Empire.
5. Gladys Meli Bugeja, married 1964.
6. George Barry Mackay, (1942-.
7. Mary Dolores Schembri, married 1962 (Div).
8. Conte Alfred Sant Fournier, (1911-1973), 7th Conte Fournier, 7th Barone de Pausier, Hereditary Conte Palatine Sant of the Papal City and the Holy Roman Empire.
9. Eileen Donovan, married 1935.
10. John Meli Bugeja.
11. Antonia Cassar Torreggiani, married 1934.
12. William Mackay, (1908-1990 Udall Cromarty -Inverness, Scotland).
13. Jessie Anne Macleod, married 1932 Munlocky, Scotland.
14. Emmanuele Schembri.
15. Rita Vella, married 1939 Birkirkara.
16. Conte Edward Sant Fournier, (1871-1951), 6th Conte Fournier, 6th Barone de Pausier, Hereditary Conte Palatine Sant of the Papal City and the Holy Roman Empire.
17. Marchesa Esther Testaferrata Bonnici dei Marchesi di San Vincenzo Ferreri e Testaferrata e Baroni della Qlejjgha, married 1906 Valletta.
18. Thomas Donovan of County Cork, Ireland.
19. Ellen Flynn, married.
20. Vincenzo Meli.
21. Amalia Bugeja, married 1894 Valletta.
22. John Cassar Torreggiani.
23. Giulia Cassar Torreggiani.
24. Murdoch Mackay, (1875-).
25. Helen McGregor, married 1904 Kiltearn, Scotland.
26. Alexander Macleod, (1870 Linaig-1957 Munlochy, Scotland).
27. Janet MacDonald, married 1902 Urquhart, Scotland.
28. George Schembri.
29. Carmela Borg, married 1904 Birkirkara.
30. Victor Vella.
31. Victoria Abela, married 1898 Sliema.
32. Conte Alfred Sant Fournier, (1840-1903), 5th Conte Fournier, 5th Barone de Pausier, Hereditary Palatine Sant of the Papal City and the Holy Roman Empire.
33. Nobile Olga dei Conti Tagliaferro, married 1869 Valletta.
34. Marchese Emmanuele Testaferrata Bonici, (d. 1903), 6th Marchese di San Vincenzo Ferreri e Testaferrata, Barone di Qlejjgha Hereditary Knight of the Holy Roman Empire, Patrizio Roma e Messina.
35. Dona Filomena dei Marchesi e Baroni de Piro, married.
36. N. Donovan.
38. N. Flynn.
40. Francesco Meli.
41. Paola Cesal, married 1858 Valletta.
42. Carmelo Bugeja.
43. Nobile Rosaria Pace Axach, married 1872.
44. Carmelo Cassar Torreggiani.
45. Christina Chetcuti, married 1875 Floriana.
46. Augusto Cassar Torreggiani.
47. Rosaria Caruana Dingli, married .
48. John Mackay, (1833 Lockcarren, Scotland -1899).
49. Margaret Gordon, married 1863 Kirkhall, Scotland.
50. John MacGregor.
51. Margaret McIntosh, married 1876 Scotland.
52. Alexander Macleod, (1830 -1883 Dingwell, Scotland).
53. Christina Urquhart, married 1860, Scotland.
54. John MacDonald.
55. Jessie Maclean, married.
56. Giuseppe Schembri.
57. Francesca Sammut, married 1883 Birkirkara.
58. Paolo Borg.
59. Maria Xiberras, married 1871 Birkirkara.
60. Antonio Vella.
61. Maria Ciappara, married 1857 Naxxar.
62. Raffaele Abela.
63. Carmela Gallo, married 1875 Birkirkara.
64. Conte Lazzaro Sant Fournier, (1813-1898), 4th Conte Fournier, 4th Barone de Pausier, Conte Palatine Sant of the Papal City and the Holy Roman Empire.
65. Nobile Adelaide Testaferrata Abela dei Baroni di Gomerino, , married 1838.
66. Sig Girolamo Tagliaferro, one of the first Bankers in Malta, created Conte Tagliaferro 1892 by the Papal City, .
67. Marianna Borg, . married 1848 Valletta.
68. Marchese Daniele Testaferrata, (d. 1863)., 5th Marchese di San Vincenzo Ferreri, Hereditary Knight of the Holy Roman Empire, Patrizio Roma e Messina.
69. Nobile Eugenia Bonici dei Baroni di Qlejjgha, married 1840.
70. Don Dr Carmelo dei Marchesi de Piro dei Baroni di Budaq, MD, (1820-1869).
71. Nobile Gerolama Sceberras d’Amico Inguanez dei Baroni di Djar il-Bniet e Buqana, , married 1844.
72. N. Donovan.
76. N. Flynn.
80. Giuseppe Meli.
81. Ubaldesca Bartolo, married 1819 Valletta.
82. Francesco Cesal, .
83. Ignazia Camilleri, married 1835 Valletta.
84. Aloisio Bugeja, .
85. Grazia Portelli, married 1843 Valletta.
87. Maria Camilleri, married 1844.
88. Antonio Cassar.
89. Giovanna Torreggiani, married 1838 Vittoriosa.
90. Giuseppe Chetcuti.
91. Lorenza Spiteri, married 1849, Vittoriosa.
92. See No 88.
93. See No 89.
94. Major Raphaele Caruana Dingli, RMA, (1844-) .
95. Martha Garrone, married 1871 Rabat Gozo.
96. Donald Mackay, (1804 Lochcarron – 1882 Cromarty, Scotland), .
97. Anne Brown, (1811 Stratherrick -), married 1825 Lockcarron, Scotland.
98. James Gordon, (d. 1889), a farmer.
99. Maria Mackenzie, married 1849 Fodderty, Ross and Cromarty, Scotland.
100. N. McIntosh.
102. John Macleod, (1797 Knockbain -1879 Dingwell, Scotland), .
103. Catherine Mackay of Dysart, married 1819 Knockbain, Scotland.
104. John Urquhart of Newtown, Rossshire, (1809-).
105. Isobel Ross, married 1839.
106. N. Maclean.
108. Giorgio Schembri.
109. Anne Agius, married 1836 Zebbug.
110. Giuseppe Sammut.
111. Concetta Calleja, married 1854 Birkirkara.
112. Girolamo Annunziato Borg, .
113. Maria Buttigieg, married 1845 Birkirkara.
114. Lorenzo Xiberras.
115. Carmela Borg, married 1839 Birkirkara.
116. Michele Vella.
117. Anna Camilleri, married 1820 Naxxar.
118. Vittorio Ciappara.
119. Maria Concetta Pirotta, married 1831 Naxxar.
120. Annunciato Abela.
121. Teresa Azzopardi, married 1842 Ghaxaq.
122. Francesco Gallo.
123. Maria Antonia Camilleri, married 1856 Birkirkara.
 Donald Mackay –
1. Sir Donald IV Mackay Kt, (1590-1649 in Denmark). Cr: Baronet 18 may 1627 with remainders to heirs male whatsoever and 1st Lord Reay created 20 June 1628 with remainder to his heirs male for ever bearing the name and arms of Mackay. A further patent creating him Earl of Strathnaver was never completed owing to the Civil war., Fought under Christian IV of Denmark’s Thirty year War against Germany Also under Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden 1629-30; Royalist Civil war. Married (1) 1610 to Barbara, sister of 1st Earl of Seaforth, married (2) 1631 (Annulled) to Rachel Winterfield, married (3) 1631 to Elizabeth Thomson, married (4) to Marjorie Sinclair of Stirkoke, and also held a mistress, Lady Mary Lindsay, daughter of 11th Earl of Crawford.
1.2 Hon John Mackay, 2nd Lord Reay, (1612 – 1680), married (1) 1636 to Lady Isabella, daughter of 5th Earl of Caithness, married (2) to (Cousin) Barbara Mackay of Scourie, with issue.
1.2.1. Hon Jane Mackay, married (1) 1665 to Hon Robert Gordon s/o of 15th Earl of Sutherland, married (2) Hugh Mackay of Strathy
1.2.2. (Second Marriage) Hon Donald Mackay, (1658-1680), Master of Reay, married 1677 to Anne Munro, with issue.
184.108.40.206. George Mackay, (1678-1748), 3rd Lord Reay, married (1) 1702 at Bommel Netherlands to Margaret Mackay of Scourie, married (2) to Janet Sinclair of Ulbster, married (3) 1713 to Mary Dowell of Thuster, with issue.
220.127.116.11.1. (First Marriage) Donald Mackay, (d. 1761), 4th Lord Reay, married (1) 1732 to Marion Dalrymple, married (2) 1741 to Christian Sutherland, with issue.
18.104.22.168.1.1. (First Marriage) George Mackay, (1734-1768), 5th Lord Reay, married (1) 1758 to (Cousin) Marion Mackay, married (2) 1760 to Elizabeth Fairley, dsp.
22.214.171.124.1.2. Hon Huigh Mackay, (d.1797), 6th Lord Reay, dunm.
126.96.36.199.2. (Second Marriage) Hon Hugh Mackay (d. 1770), married (1) 1728 to Margaret Mackay of Bighouse, with issue.
188.8.131.52.2.1. Marion Mackay, married (Cousin) 1758 to George Mackay, 4th Lord Reay.
184.108.40.206.3. (Third Marriage) Hon George Mackay of Skibo, MP, (d. 1782), married 1766 to Anne Sutherland, with issue.
220.127.116.11.3.1. George Mackay, (d. 1790 in East Indies), dunm.
18.104.22.168.3.2. Eric Mackay, (1773-1847), 7th Lord Reay, dunm.
22.214.171.124.3.3. Hon Alexander Mackay, (1775-1863), 8th Lord Reay, married 1809 to Marion Gall, with issue.
126.96.36.199.3.3.1. Eric Mackay, (1813-1875), 9th Lord Reay, dunm.
1.2.3. Hon Aeneas Mackay, (d. 1697), Brig-General Mackay Scottish Regt in service of Netherlands, married 1692 to Margaret Puchler, with issue.
188.8.131.52. Donald Mackay, (1696 -1745 Killed at the Siege of Tournai), married to Arnola Margaret van der Steen, with issue
184.108.40.206.1. Aeneas Mackay, married to Baroness Ursulina Philippina van Haeften van Wadenoyen, with issue.
220.127.116.11.1.1. Barthold Johan Christiaan Mackay, created 4 June 1822 Baron Mackay van Ophemert in the Kingdom of Netherlands, married to Baroness Anna Magdalea van Renesse, with issue. (This line are the present LORDS OF REAY, Barons Mackay van Ophemert)..
1.3. (illegitimate with Lady Mary Lindsay) Donald Mackay of Dysart, (1620 – 1659 Dysart), married 1640 to Isobel Ramsay, (illegitimate daughter of William Ramsay, 1st Earl of Dalhousie d. 1672), with issue.
1.3.1. Murdoch Mackay of Dysart, Tacksman in Dysart, (1651-1695), married 1685 to Sarah Mackay of Skerray, with issue.
18.104.22.168. Hugh Mackay of Cromarty, Tacksman, (1687-, married 1710 to Anne Munro, with issue.
22.214.171.124.1. Angus Mackay of Lochcarron, Farmer/Tenant, (1712-., married 1740 to Jane Macdonald of the Isles, with issue.
126.96.36.199.1.1. Donald Mackay of Lochcarron, Farmer/Tenant, (1745-., married 1768 to Louisa Mackay of Dysart, with issue.
188.8.131.52.1.1.1. Duncan Mackay of Lochcarron, Sloughman, (1771-., married to Mary Mackay of Lochcarron, with issue.
184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11. Duncan Mackay (c.1775-), married to (Cousin) Mary Mackay, with issue.
18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1. Donald Mackay, (1804 Lochcarron – 18-01-1882 at Shore Street, Cromarty), married 3-06-1825 Lochcarron to Anne Brown (born 1811 at Stratherrick -1878), with issue (See above).
 – John Macleod, (1797 Knockbain -1879 Dingwell, Scotland).
1. Sir Roderick Macleod, 16th Chief of the Clan Macleod, died 1626, married 1598 to Isabel Macdonnell (d/o Donald, 8th of Glegarry), with issue.
1.1. John Macleod, 17th Chief of the Clan Macleod, died 1649, married with issue.
1.2. Sir Roderick Macleod of Talisker, with issue.
1.3. Sir Norman Macleod of Bernera, with issue.
1.4. William Macleod of Hamer, with issue.
1.5. Donald Macleod, 1st of Grishernish, married (1) to N. Macdonald, (d/o of Donald, 12th of Clanranall), married (2) N. Fraser, with issue.
1.5.1. (First Mariage) Alastair/Alexander Macleod, 2nd of Grishernish, married with issue (s/p).
1.5.2. (Second Marriage) Norman Macleod, 3rd of Grishernish, married to Catherine Maclean, (d/o Lachlan, 9th of Coll), with issue.
126.96.36.199. Alastair Macleod, married with issue.
188.8.131.52.1. Donald Macleod, married with issue.
184.108.40.206.1.1. Donald Macleod of Bogallan Scotland, (shoe maker and journeyman), married 15-08-1794 Knockbain to Margaret Fraser, with issue.
220.127.116.11.1.1.1. John Macleod, a Tailor, (19-12-1797 Knockbain – 11-02-1879 Dingwall Scotland), John and his family, from at least 1841 – 1851, lived at Tore Wood, on the Kilcoy estate in the parish of Killearnan, and in 1861 were at Wellhouse, in the same estate. John wasn’t born in Killearnan, and neither was his wife, nor their first 2 children. The following gives a clue to why they arrived there, especially in light of the time period (the 1830’s)., married 8-01-1819 Knockbain to Catherine MacKay of Dysart, with issue. (See above).
 – Girolamo Annunziato Borg,. married (1) 1845 Birkirkara to Maria Buttigieg, married (2) 1868 Birkirkara to Carmela Debono, with issue.
Cavalieri Vincenzo Borg, (1777 – 18 July 1837), C.M.G., 1833. Vincenzo Borg was born at Birkirkara. He was appointed Lieutenant of his village in 1800 untill 11 January 1804, when he quarrelled with Captain Alexander Ball, then Governor of Malta. On 2 February 1801 he was awarded the gold medal Pro Patria and on 9 February 1833, was made a Knight of the Order of St Michael and St George. He died 18 July 1837 and was buried in the collegiate parish church of Birkirkara. It so happened that the newly-completed statue of St Helen, patron saint of that parish, was carried inside the church for the first time on the preceeding day and, since the deceased had given a large sum of money to pay for the statue, his corpse was taken to that chiurch for the obsequies while the church was still decorated for the inaugural entrance of that statue., married (1) 1806 to Girolama Debono., married (2) 1828 to Consolata Bonnici., with issue.
1. (illegitimate with Contessa Nathalie Tancredi) Gaetano Borg, Alunno di Cavalieri Vincenzo Borg (1792-)., married (1) 1808 Birkirkara to Angela Borg (daughter of Lorenzo and Maria Debono), married (2) 1819 Birkirkara to Anna Schembri, with issue.
1.2. (Second Marriage) Girolamo Annunziato Borg,. married (1) 1845 Birkirkara to Maria Buttigieg, married (2) 1868 Birkirkara to Carmela Debono, with issue. (See above).
 – Aloisio Bugeja, married 1843 Valletta to Grazia Portelli.
1. Vincenzo Bugeja, married 1768 Valletta to Costanza Borg, with issue.
1.1. Angelo Bugeja, married 1792 Valletta to Elisabetta Camenzuli, with issue.
1.1.1. Aloiseo Bugeja, married 1843 Valletta to Grazia Portelli, with issue.
18.104.22.168. Carmelo Bugeja, married 1872 Valletta to Rosaria Pace Axiach, with issue. (See above) 22.214.171.124. Giuseppa Bugeja, married 1868 Valletta to Fortunata Mallia.
1.1.2. Vincenzo Bugeja, married 1841 Valletta to Benevenuta Cassar, wth issue.
126.96.36.199. Giuseppe Bugeja, married 1886 Balzan to Marchesa Gertrude Clinquart Fontani dei Conti di Senia., with issue.
188.8.131.52.1. Marchese Vincenzo Bugeja (1887-1953), Hereditary Nobile of Hungary, married 1935 to Helen Salamone, with issue.
184.108.40.206.1.1. Marchese Joseph Bugeja Fontani KM, (1941-2018), succeeded by the committee of Privileges of the Maltese Nobility as the 6th Conte of Senia, Hereditary Nobile of Hungary, married 1966 to Amalia Nicolas, with issue.
220.127.116.11.5. Marchese Charles Bugeja (1900- ), Hereditary Nobile of Hungary, married 1923 to Adela Hesses, with issue.
18.104.22.168.5.1. Marchese John Bugeja, Hereditary Nobile of Hungary, married 1963 to Lilianana Falson Sant Manduca, succeeded 1995 as Baroness of Tabria, with issue.
22.214.171.124.5.1.1. Marchese Philip Bugeja Viani, De jure Baron of Tabria, Hereditary Nobile of Hungary, (1964-.
 – Francesco Cesal, married 1835 Valletta to Ignazia Camilleri.
1. Filippo Calalejo, married 1716 Safi to Geronima de Muscat Testaferrata, with issue.
1.1. Antonio Cesal, married 1727 Cospicua to Nobile Maddalena Fortunata Pace, with issue.
1.1.1. Gioacchino Cesal, married 1763 Valletta to Caterina Falzon, with issue.
126.96.36.199. Antonio Cesal, married 1802 Valletta to Margherita Camilleri, with issue.
188.8.131.52.1. Francesco Cesal, married 1835 Valletta to Ignazia Camilleri, (See below), with issue.
184.108.40.206.1.1. Paola Cesal, married 1858 Valletta to Francesco Meli, with issue.
220.127.116.11.1.1.1. Vincenzo Meli., married 1894 Valletta to Amalia Bugeja Axiach., with issue.
18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124. Giuseppe Meli-Bugeja., married 1934 to Antonia Cassar-Torreggiani., with issue.
126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. Mary Meli-Bugeja, married to Louis Cachia Caruana.
184.108.40.206.1.2. Margherita Cesal, married 1853 Valletta to Salvatore Debono, with issue.
220.127.116.11.1.2.1. Nobile Professor Dr Francesco Debono (1861-1933), married 1888 Valletta to Maria Carmela Caruana, with issue.
18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124. Nobile Professor Dr Joseph Edward Debono MD, CBE, (1903-74), married to Contessa Josephine Burns, with issue.
126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.1. Conte Dr Edward De Bono Ph.D, D.Phil., (1933-., married (Div) 1971 to Josephine Hall-White., with issue.
184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11. Nobile Professor Pietro Paolo Debono MD, MP, OBE, (1890-1958), married to Lina Briffa, with issue.
18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1. Nobile Lilian Debono, (d. 2019), married to Major Maurice Micallef Eynaud MBE.
126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. Nobile Dr Salvino Debono MD, married to Violet Mary Harding, with issue.
184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1. Nobile Dr Frank Debono MD, (1926 -1989), married to Maryann Bartlett, with issue.
18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.2. Nobile Mary Carmela (Molly) Debono, (1928 – 2017), married to Alfred Zammit Tabona.
126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.3. Nobile Madeleine Sophie de Bono, (1930 – 2008), married to Barone Col. Ronaldo Trigona, Barone di Montagna di Marzo.
184.108.40.206.2. Caterina Cesal, married 1833 Valletta to Michel’Angelo Borg.
 – Nobile Gerolama Sceberras d’Amico Inguanez dei Baroni di Djar il-Bniet e Buqana.
1. Nobile Antonio Sceberras Testaferrata, (1756-1843), 13th (recte: 4th) Baron of Castel Cicciano, (1798: Recognised as Baron (Freiherr) von Cicciano by the King of Bavaria), 9th Barone di Montagna di Marzo in Sicily, Married 1792 (Notary Calcedonio Bonello) to Nobile Gerolama Trigona dei Baroni di Montagno di Marzo, with issue.
1.1. Nobile Sir Pasquale Sceberras Testaferrata, KCMG, (1793-1869), 14th (recte: 5th) Baron of Castel Cicciano, 10th Barone di Montagna di Marzo, Appointed Lord Lieutenant of Malta (1815-1839: office abolished) as “Baron Pasquale Sciberras“, later “Baron Pasquale Sceberras Trigona”, Married firstly in 1811 to Nobile Rosalea D’Amico Inguanez, dei Baroni di Djar-il-Bniet e Buqana, (died 1841). Married Secondly in 1844 to Nobile Gaetana Sceberras Testaferrata, with further issue.
1.1.1.(First Marriage) Nobile Alexander Sceberras D’Amico Inguanez, (1821-80), 15th (recte: 6th) Baron of Castel Cicciano, 11th Barone di Montagna di Marzo, married (1) to Dona Teresa dei Marchesi de Piro, Married (2) 1864 to Frances Ann Whittuck, with issue
220.127.116.11. (Second Marriage) Nobile Maria Francesca Carmen Sceberras D’Amico Inguanez, (1865-1947), 16th (recte: 7th) Baroness of Castel Cicciano, 20th Baroness of Djar-il-Bniet e Buqana, 12th Baronessa di Montagna di Marzo, and married 1890 to Col. Alexander Chalmers McKean, CMG, and dsp.
18.104.22.168. Nobile Rosalea Sceberras D’Amico Inguanez, (1867-1946), married 1895 to Col. Alexander Chesney, with issue.
22.214.171.124.1. Nobile Alexander Chesney Sceberras D’Amico Inguanez, (1896-1960), 17th (recte: 8th) Baron of Castel Cicciano, 21st Baron of Djar-il-Bniet e Buqana, 13th Barone di Montagna di Marzo, dunm.
126.96.36.199.2. Nobile Frances Mary Carmen Chesney D’Amico Inguanez,(1898-1981) 18th (recte: 9th) Baroness of Castel Cicciano, 22nd Baroness of Djar-il-Bniet e Buqana, dunm.
188.8.131.52.3. Nobile Mario John Chesney, (1901-38), dunm.
184.108.40.206.4. Nobile Norah Elma Chesney, (1904-77), dunm.
220.127.116.11. Nobile Ines Mary Geraldine D’Amico Inguanez, (1870-., married 1910 to Capt. Valetine Egerton Bagot Phillimore, D.S.O., R.N., dsp.
18.104.22.168. (illegitimate with Marie Said-Testaferrata) Carmelo Trigona, (1838-1888 Naples, Italy), Priest, dunm.
1.1.3.(Second Marriage) Nobile Salvatore Sceberras Trigona, CLAIMANT TO THE BARONY OF CASTEL CICCIANO (1695) married 1884 to Contessa Giulia Mattei, with issue.
1.1.4. (Second Marriage) Nobile Antonio Sceberras Trigona, married 1881 to Maria Assunta Bellia, with issue.
22.214.171.124. Nobile Pasquale Sceberras Trigona, (1882-1960), married Maria Bove, with issue.
126.96.36.199.1. Nobile Edwin William Sceberras Trigona, (1908-73), 14th Barone di Montagno di Marzo, married 1938 to Alma Turner, with issue.
188.8.131.52.1.1. Nobile Carole Ann Sceberras Trigona, (1942-, Acknowledged by the “Committee of Privileges of the Maltese Nobility” (n.b.a private group) as the present “Baroness of Castel Cicciano (in Naples)” (but see other claim (this page) based on revised Italian Law of Succession which disallows succession to, or through, females.
184.108.40.206.2. Nobile Ronald Frederick Trigona (1924-2007), CLAIMANT TO THE BARONY OF CASTEL CICCIANO (1695), 15th Baron di Montagna di Marzo, Married 1950 to Madeleine Sophie de Bono, with issue.
220.127.116.11. Nobile Ugo Sceberras Trigona, married Giovanna Grech Dimech, with issue.
18.104.22.168.1. Nobile Dr Alexander Sceberras Trigona, LL.D., (1919-2000), married 1949 to Constance Enriquez, with issue.
22.214.171.124.1.1. Nobile Dr Alexander Sceberras Trigona, M.A. (Oxon), LL.D, Present and 16th Baron di Montagna di Marzo, and CLAIMANT TO THE BARONY OF CASTEL CICCIANO (1695), married 1985 to Johanna Borg, with issue. – Conte Girolamo Tagliaferro.
1. Amatore Pelisieri, married 1698 Palermo, Sicily to Spinella de Malaspina, with issue. 1.1. Grazia Pelisieri, married 1718 Valletta to Carlo Andrea Ferreri of Solario, Alessandria, Italy, with issue. 1.1.1. Margherita Ferreri, married 1738 Valletta to Antonio Paceco la Cruz, with issue. 126.96.36.199. Maddalena Paceco la Cruz, married 1763 Senglea to Gio Battista Girolamo Scivoli, Mistress to Fra Prince Klemens von Hohenlohe-Waldenburg-Bartenstein, KM, (1732-92), Governor of Gozo, (r. 1774-92) died in Gozo., with issue. 188.8.131.52.1. (issue from Fra Prince Klemens von Hohenlohe-Waldenburg-Bartenstein, KM) Giovanna Scivoli, (1783-1829), married 1809 Genoa to Sig Biagio Tagliaferro, created Knight Commander of the Order of St George of Russia, (1777 Genoa – 1862 Malta), with issue.
184.108.40.206.1.1. Conte Girolamo Tagliaferro, created Conte 1892 by Pope Leo XIII, married 1848 Valletta to Marianna Borg, with issue, (See above)..220.127.116.11.1. (issue from Fra Prince Klemens von Hohenlohe-Waldenburg-Bartenstein, KM) Teresa Don, Orphelin, married 1811 Birkirkara to Sig Bartolomeo Mallia.
18.104.22.168.2. Antonio Scivoli, married 1809 Valletta to Caterina Monteverde.
 – Marianna Borg, wife of Conte Girolamo Tagliaferro.
1. Salvatore Borg, married 1815 Cospicua to Rosaria Busuttil, with issue.
1.1. Maria Borg, married Count Girolamo Tagliaferro.
1.2. Antonia Borg, married 1839 Valletta to Ferdinando Caruana Dingli, Godfather was the Grand Master von Hompesch., with issue.
1.2.1. Major Raphaele Caruana Dingli, (1844-., married 1871 Rabat Gozo to Martha Garrone, – see No 94 .
 – Nobile Adelaide Testaferrata Abela, married to Conte Lazzaro Sant Fournier.
1. Ciariaco Buzzi, created Conte in the Duchy of Parma in 1752, ‘titlo comitale con tranmissione mascolina”, Con diploma 24 Nov 1770 fu insignito del titolo stesso il predetto ne’figli fratello suo Ciariaco., married to Contessa Maria Ranieri di Velletri, with issue.
1.1. Contessa Teresa Buzzi, married 1803 to Nobile Pietro Paolo Testaferrata Abela, Patrizio Messina e Roma, 4th Baron of Gomerino, He and his descendants were reinstated as Patrician of Messina 28 August 1792, , Appointed Lord Lieutenant of Malta (1815-1827: died in office) as “Baron Pietro Paolo Testaferrata” . Held the command of the veteran battalion. Appointed Major, Royal Malta Fencible Regiment, February 25, 1815, Retired on reduction of establishment, February 25, 1817 – The Maltese Corps of the British Army 1798-1895, by Major A.G. Chesney), Married (1) 1781 to Nobile Maria Manduca Piscopo Macedonia dei Conti di Montalto, (her father Felice was according to the 1878 Commission the last holder of the title of Count of Mont’ Alto in Parma and Piacenza as per rescript dated 9 March 1725: she died dsp), married Secondly 1786 to Contessa Laudonia Moroni (her father Michele was Senator of Rome and Count of Ponte Curone 22-12-1534), with issue (see below), married Thirdly 1803 to Contessa Teresa Buzi Ranieri di Velletri, (her father Ciariaco was ennobled as Count 24-11-1770), with further issue.
1.2. Contessa Anna Prosperi Buzzi, married to Conte Ludovico Pecci, with issue.
1.2.1. Conte Giuseppe Pecci., (1807-1890), Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church, dunm.
2. Contessa Laudonia (Liva) Buzzi, married to Conte Annibale Moroni.
3. Conte Felice Buzzi, created Conte Buzzi in the Duchy of Parma in 1752...