Jacobite’s Peerage genealogy.
Corrections and Additions are welcome.
Last Update: 10-07-2022..
* Earldom of Almond in the Kingdom of Scotland;
Donna Anna Victoria dei Marchesi Daria Montecuculi, (1655-1703), created Countess of Almond 13th January 1689 for Life.
Married 1673 to Nobile Virgilio Giuseppe Davia, Senator of Bologna, was created in 1698, Earl of Almond, Viscount of Moneydie, Baron Davia to him and his heirs’ males. Son of Gio Battista Davia and Contessa Porzia Ghislieri, with issue
1. Nobile Gio Battista Davia, (1674-1704), Styled Viscount di Moneydie, dunm.
2. Nobile Giovanni Francesco Davia, (1677-1753), succeeded as the 2nd Earl of Almond, also his mothers family estate of Marchese di Montecuculi of Modena. Fought alongside with Prince Eugene of Savoy, married 1708 to Contessa Laura Bentivoglio, with issue.
2.1. Marchese Giuseppe Davia, (1710-1791), succeeded as the 3rd Earl of Almond, Marchese di Montecuculi., married 1746 to Maria Filippi, with issue.
2.1.1. Marchese N. Davia, married with issue, (unsure if any descendants).
2.2. Marchese Gio Battista Davia, Jesuite.
2.3. Marchese Antonio Davia.
3. Nobile Niccolo David, dunm.* Dukedom of St Andrews and Castlebianco, Marquisate of Borland, Earldom of Fordan, Viscountdom of the Bass, Lordom Divron;
Francisco de Rozas y Fernandez de Santayana, (1630 Santayana, Cantabria – 1691), married to Luisa Melendez de Agama, with issue.
1. Tomas de Rozas y Melendez Fernandez de Santayana y de la Gama, (d. 1709), created 1706 in Spain as the 1st Conde de Castlebianco, dunm.
2. Jose de Rozas y Fernandez de Santayana y de la Gama, (1665 Lima, Chile – 1722 Madrid, Spain), recreated 1709 Spain – 1st conte di Castelblanco, (1665 Lima -1722 Madrid), created 1717 in the Kingdom of Scotland, Duke of St Andrews and Castelbianco, Marquess of Borland, Viscount of the Bass, Earl of Fordan, Lord Divron, with remainder to his heirs male. Married (1) 1710 Saint German, Paris to Magdalena de Irrutia, married (2) 1710 Sant German, Paris to Lady Maria Drummond de Melfort y Wallace, married (3) 1721 Madrid, Spain to Frances Drummond de Melfort y Wallace, with issue.
2.1. (Second marriage) Maria de Rozas y Drummond de Melfort, (1710 Paris -), d.inf.
2.2. (Third marriage) Josefa de Roza y Drummond de Melfort, 3rd Condessa de Castelbianco, married (1) 1740 to Jose Custodio de Villpando Lopez de Ruesta, married (2) 1750 Zaragozo, Spain to Jose Ignacio de Vallabriga y Espanol, Senor de Soliveta, Conte de Torrescasa, with issue.
2.2.1. (Second marriage) Luis de Vallabriga y Rozas, (1754-), d.inf.
2.2.2. Maria Teresa de Vallabriga y Rozas, (1759-1820), married 1776 Toledo, Spain to Prince Luis Antonio of Spain, Conde de Chinchon.
2.2.3. Mariana de Vallebriga y Rozas.
2.3. Maria Benita de Rozas y Drummond de Melfort, (1719-), married to Pedro FitzJames Stuart, Marques de San Leonardo, dsp.
2.4. Don Juan Jose de Rozas y Drummond de Melfort, (1722-1773), 2nd Conde de Castelblanco e Marques de San Leonardo, 2nd Duke of St Andrews and Castelbianco, 2nd Marquess of Borland, 2nd Viscount of the Bass, 2nd Earl of Fordan, 2nd Lord Divron, married 1741 to Maria Josefa Topete, dsp.
3. Francisco de Rozas y Melendez Fernandez de Santayana y de la Gama, married to Josefa de la Cruz de Zegarra y Perales, with issue.
3.1. Rosa de Rozas y Zegarra, married to Lucas de Vergara y Pardo, with issue.
4. Magdalena de Rozas y Melendez de Santayana y de la Gama, married to Fernando Galindo de Zayas.
* Baronet Ronchi of the Kingdom of England.
Paolo Ronchi, il 24 gennaio 1689, veniva insignito del titolo di Conte da Ferdinando Carlo, Duca di Mantova, married with issue.
1. Conte Giacomo Ronchi, Almoner to Queen Mary at St Germain, created Baronet of England with remainder to his heirs male of his body 24 July 1715, married with issue.
1.1. Conte Felice Ronchi, 2nd Baronet, married with issue.
1.1.1. Conte Gio. Batta Ronchi, 3rd Baronet, nel 1789, riceveva dalla Repubblica Veneta investitura delle giurisdizioni di Barazzetto, Coseanutto e Pozzalis con titolo comitale, married with issue.
188.8.131.52. Conte Giovanni Antonio Ronchi, 4th Baronet, fu confermato nobile e conte con S.R.A. 17 maggio 1825, married with issue.
184.108.40.206.1. Conte Giovanni Ronchi, 5th Baronet, married with issue.
220.127.116.11.1.1. Conte Carlo Ronchi, 6th Baronet, (1817-1894), married to Giulia dei Conti Groppiero, with issue.
18.104.22.168.1.1.1. Conte Gio Antonio Ronchi, 7th Baronet, (1850-1918).
22.214.171.124.1.1.2. Conte Giulio Ronchi, (1851-1907).
126.96.36.199.1.1.3. Nobile Cecilia Ronchi, (1854-, married to Marchese Benedetto Mangilli.
188.8.131.52.1.1.4. Nobile Margherita Ronchi, (1857-, married to Dr Francesco Castagna.
184.108.40.206.1.1.5. Nobile Carolina Ronchi, (1859-.
220.127.116.11.1.1.6. Nobile Maria Ronchi, (1865-.
18.104.22.168.1.1.7. Nobile Gabriella Ronchi, (1869-.
22.214.171.124.1.1.8. Conte Quintino Ronchi, (1869-, Cavaliere di S. Maurice e Lazzaro, 8th Baronet, married to Maria Quaglia.
126.96.36.199.2. Conte Agostino Ronchi, married to Caterina Deotti, with issue.
188.8.131.52.2.1. Conte Riccardi Ronchi, (1864-, emigrated to the Americas.
184.108.40.206.2.2. Nobile Anna Ronchi, (1867-.
220.127.116.11.2.3. Nobile Caterina Ronchi, (1871-.
18.104.22.168.2.4. Conte Dante Ronchi, (1871-.
22.214.171.124.3. Conte Silvio Ronchi, married to Augusta Zuzzi da Rogogna, with issue.
126.96.36.199.3.1. Nobile Anna Ronchi, (1869-, married (1) to Alfonso Tabacco, (d. 1920), married (2) Pietro Rizzi.
188.8.131.52.3.2. Nobile Silvia Ronchi, (1871-, married to Del Re.
184.108.40.206.3.3. Nobile Luigia Ronchi, (1875-, married to Antonio Pulutti.
220.127.116.11.3.4. Nobile Cesira Ronchi, (1875-.
18.104.22.168.3.5. Conte Filippo Ronchi, (1877-.
22.214.171.124.3.6. Conte Olinto Ronchi, (1879-, married to Maria Bertuzzi.
126.96.36.199.3.7. Nobile Rosina Ronchi, (1881-1883), d.inf.
188.8.131.52. Conte Domenico Ronchi, fu confermato nobile e conte con S.R.A. 17 maggio 1825
2. Conte Joseph Ronchi, created Baronet Ronchi of England with remainder to his heirs male of his body on 5 October 1722.
3. Don Pietro Ronchi, Archpriest of St Vincenzo, Bologna, Italy.
4. Conte Pellegrino Ronchi.
5. Conte Giovanni Ronchi, Gentleman of Usher to King James.
1. Ronchi – The Jacobite Peerage;. Enciclopedia Storico-Nobiliare Italiana, Vol V, 787-788.