Barone Barbara of the Kingdom of Naples, 1813.
Last update: 23-10-2022.
Granted to: Major Vincenzo Barbara.
By: Joseph Murat, King of Naples.
On: 1813 at Naples, Italy.
With Remainder to: to his male to male descendants.
List of Title holders:
1. Major Vincenzo Barbara, (d. 1828), 1st Barone, succeeded by his son.
2. Nobile Salvatore Barbara, 2nd Barone, succeeded by his son.
3. Nobile Alexio Barbara, (1859), 3rd Barone, succeeded by his son.
4. Nobile Carmelo Barbara, (c. 1883), 4th Barone, succeeded by his son.
5. Nobile Paolo Barbara, (c.1889), 5th Barone, title is dormant.
Articles relating to this title: