Barone Lavagna sives Vagnolo or Lavigna (cr: 1372).
Granted to: Fra Pino Lavagna.
By: Frederico III, King of Sicily and Malta
On: 1372 in Messina.
With Remainder to: His brother Johannes and his male descendants by feudal tenure (Jure) in perpetuity.
List of Title holders:
1. Fra Pino Lavagna, 1st Barone, (d. 1373), succeeded by his brother.
2. Capitano Johannes Lavagna, 2nd Barone, succeeded by his son.
3. Milite Pino Lavagna, (c. 1440), 3rd Barone, succeeded by his son.
4. Fra Enrico Lavagna, 4th Barone, succeeded by his brother.
5. Fra Federico Lavagna, 5th Barone, succeeded by his sister.
6. Zuna sives Isabella Lavagna Attardo, 6th Baronessa, dormant c. 1530.
6. Antonio Lavagna, succeeded his cousin as dejure 6th Barone, (c. 1470), succeeded by his son.
7. Giovanni Lavagna, dejure 7th Barone, (c.1500), succeeded by his son.
8. Angelo Lavagna, dejure 8th Barone, (c. 1540), succeeded by his son.
9. Antonio Lavagna, dejure 9th Barone, (c. 1580), succeeded by his son.
10. Paolo Lavagna, dejure 10th Barone, (c. 1600), succeeded by his son.
11. Bartolomeo Lavagna, dejure 11th Barone, (c. 1620), succeeded by his brother.
12. Vincenzo Lavagna, dejure 12th Barone, (c. 1625), dormant or extinct.
Articles relating to this title: