* The Maltese nobility - General information, Assessment of private interpretations, Official documents, Courts' application of rules, General principles, General Principles on Foreign titles, Application of General Principles, Particular Maltese Fiefs, Particular Maltese Titles, Particular Hybrid titles, Particular Foreign Titles, Satire, International Criticisms of Maltese Nobility
* A list of Ancient Privileges of the People of Malta and Gozo, granted by their sovereigns and suzerains (see also: gallery).
* Some Maltese members of the Order of Saint John in the context of Abbe' de Vertot's explanation (1728) of the qualification required to become a Knight of that Order.
Interesting stories related to Maltese people and the nobility.
* Old Regal benefices which were succeeded by the Grand Masters as first men of the Maltese islands;
* Cesare Vassallo's "Catalogo dei codici e dei manoscritti inediti che si conservano nella Pubblica Biblioteca di Malta" (1856).
* Interviews in French/English in the Radio Series ‘Un dromadaire sur l’épaule’ by Mélanie Croubalian, Cyril Déprazby and Le journaliste indépendant Frédéric Faux on Radio Télévision Suisse (RSR ‘La 1ere’)with various Maltese people. A great insight of Malta and the Maltese, their lives and their living heritage.
* Case Study in Renaissance Diplomacy: The Agreement between Innocent VIII and Bayezid II regarding Djem Sultan, PDF.
www.maltagenealogy.com is dedicated to celebrating and reassessing the history of the Maltese People.