* The Maltese nobility - General information, Assessment of private interpretations, Official documents, Courts' application of rules, General principles, General Principles on Foreign titles, Application of General Principles, Particular Maltese Fiefs, Particular Maltese Titles, Particular Hybrid titles, Particular Foreign Titles, Satire, International Criticisms of Maltese Nobility
* A list of Ancient Privileges of the People of Malta and Gozo, granted by their sovereigns and suzerains (see also: gallery).
* A comparison between the evolution of the title of "Baron" in England and Malta, and their respective entitlements.
* Some Maltese members of the Order of Saint John in the context of Abbe' de Vertot's explanation (1728) of the qualification required to become a Knight of that Order.
* The List of Maltese Surnames between 1418 and 1480. (par Godefroy Wettinger, en anglais dans la version originale).
* Letters regarding Malta taken from "Lettere memorabili, istoriche, politiche, ed erudite scritte, o raccolte" , Volume 4, by Antonio Bulifon, 1698. (includes contributions by Canon D. Ignazio di Costanzo) .
Interesting stories related to Maltese people and the nobility.
* A whirlwind tour of St.John's Co-Cathedral, formerly the Conventual Church of the order that ruled Malta until 1798.
* Stefano Zerafa's "The history of Art in Malta (and of Maltese Artists)" (A speech from the year 1850).
* Old Regal benefices which were succeeded by the Grand Masters as first men of the Maltese islands;
* Table showing grantees of various titles of Nobility in Malta, prior to the year 1798, indicating the descent of various claimants during the Royal Commission 1877-1878.
* Cesare Vassallo's "Catalogo dei codici e dei manoscritti inediti che si conservano nella Pubblica Biblioteca di Malta" (1856).
* Interviews in French/English in the Radio Series ‘Un dromadaire sur l’épaule’ by Mélanie Croubalian, Cyril Déprazby and Le journaliste indépendant Frédéric Faux on Radio Télévision Suisse (RSR ‘La 1ere’)with various Maltese people. A great insight of Malta and the Maltese, their lives and their living heritage.
* Case Study in Renaissance Diplomacy: The Agreement between Innocent VIII and Bayezid II regarding Djem Sultan, PDF.
www.maltagenealogy.com is dedicated to celebrating and reassessing the history of the Maltese People.